Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sebook

awal sem nie, aku sebook melobi diri untuk menjoin banyak aktiviti... actually, it is not too much, but since i have to struggle and handle with some people's behaviour, so it seems ;like there are sooooooo many things that had to be settle. FUCK THAT IDIOT!!!
    It has been a very long time didn't merepek'ing in here...
    Well, as I know, I can't sign in inti this blog here, in Muamalat. But, once I saw a few person updating their blog, I tried to open my blog, and, it is a big success of being able to be in here again... Hahahaha..... BUAT GELAK JAHAT MACAM ABANG HANIF... NGEEEEE....
     Just now, i received a message asking me not to disturb him until this Sunday. but I had an experience, once he say something like that, don't call him, just wait for him to contact you... COZ HE WILL GET ANGRY IF HE IS IN MIDDLE OF SOMETHING IMPORTANT, THEN SOMETHING CALLED GANGGUAN TEKNOLOGI DISTURBING HIM... HE MIGHT BE KILLED...
    So, I was just be waiting, and waiting, and waiting like the bird si pungguk missing its moon rindukan bulan...