Tuesday, May 3, 2011




i love love cause it makes me stronger..
but i hate love cause it makes me weaker...
i would like to make the one i love as my life partner..
but when he makes me down, i want him to be my enemy..
once he said he loves me soooooo much... the anger is gone, and the only thing that we have is happiness....

LOVE YOU SOO MUCH.. 
PLEASE DONT BREAK MY HEART..



CRY...
the only thing i know on how to release my anger and sadness..
cause it will makes my feeling well...
and
cause i dont know how to tell a story to anyone....

LOVE...
i cry for love too much...

MAN....
i cried for him too much...

HANIF....
you're too much!!!



but i know crying will not makes me go further...
i must be strong..
i must stand still..
i must not depend on you...
i must learn how to work alone...
i must be the best for myself...
then only i can show you that i am the best..
and if you leave me, it is not because i am not good enough for you...
BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME....



BUT STILL, I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH...