Monday, April 2, 2012

he comes back!!

to be loved.. something that i waited for....

but... to be dunb again??? never want it anymore..

but he is here, what should i do..

deep in my heart i want to have it again.. but my rational mind said "no" to him.

let him go is a waste. let him stay is a poison.

my heart beats faster when i speak to him.
my tears always wasted because of him...
lucky now i can control myself from addictes in the false world created by him.

perhaps he is not the one for me...
perhaps he is for me..
perhaps we can be together..
perhaps we were never meet.
perhaps we just friends
perhaps we have never have this feelings.
perhaps i was just dreaming....in my own world of fantasy....

TINGGAL KENANGAN- CARAMEL....

JAUH KAU PERGI MENINGGALKAN DIRIKU
DISINI AKU MERINDUKAN DIRIMU
KINI KU CUBA MENCARI PENGGANTIMU
NAMUN X AGI SEPERTI DIRIMU OH KEKASIH....

PERNAH ADA RASA CINTA ANTARA KITA KINI TINGGAL KENANGAN
INGINKU LUPAKAN SEMUA TENTANG DIRIMU
NAMUN X LAGI KAN SEPERTI DIRIMU OH BINTANGKU....

seriously, i miss it much!!! but never let it control myself!! i must control myself and tel it NO!! I DO NOT!!!

GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE!! I DONT NEED YOU.