Monday, April 2, 2012

learning zone

being 'someone' is a learning process. doesn't matter who you are or where you are. the important thing is you must have strong mental and physical condition...
  fighting with each others to be the best is good, but sometimes we must face it hen we fail in achieving something that we want very much.


for those my friends whom have a stinky heart, doesn't care about others feelings, I hope all of you can change your behavior because the same thing will happen to you when you are out of here.

mix around with various people make me enjoy my time. but hard to do it always because i have imited time to socialize. i have new and old friends. they are all my friends. i have never forgotten them. hope they feel the same about e.

i am training myself to be someone whom independence.  i dont want to be someone who always ask for help from people, but i really want to be someone who can help people.

friends..... it is hard to describe them. sometimes we see them as enemy, but sometimes the real enemy is our friend, and  our friends might be our enemy..

who knows....