Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the four letter word...

can you guys predict or assume what the four letter word i am talking about...

it is a very harmful and a very mistily experience to have...
once you're in it, then you will always want and looking for it...
As for me, who have only one experience in that four letter word, and who have only one person ever who I love most (except my parents and siblings) .. named LION...
   Why did I named him such name??
Because, he always scold me, he acting like he own me in everything that i do, and he loves to command me like a commando...
He is an army, but I am not..
So, I would like te be treaded like a GIRL... not an ARMY!!!
Huh, but sometimes, he do a romantic man...
His voice makes me crazy...
His words are funny to me..
His anger sometimes makes me feels the loves he wants to give me, but sometimes he makes me feels that he hates me most thatn any girls that ever exists in his life...

it's true that love is not everything, but once you have it, you will always find and want it more....
believe me...