Thursday, December 2, 2010

i CAN'T!!!!

   Though I can't forget you...
   But I will still pretend to...
   Though I can't hate you...
   But I will always said that I am not loving you anymore...

   Tough you are the only in my heart...
   I will never admit it again...

    Because you said that I am a big liar....
    But you have never admit that you are the one who force me to do it...
    And will never accept it as I blame it on you..
    There is nothing to do as my words are never make sense for you...

    I beg to you....
    Do never disturb me anymore...
    Because it leaves hundred of thorns in my heart...
    And it will make me hurting you more and more...
  
    I hate it very much that you hate me...
    But loving you makes me hurts even more...
    So please...
    Let me go...
    Let me find my own way...
    And let me feel free...