Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Friendship...







You may asks me "what is frienship?"
Surely i would say 

but... 
should i cry with you if you cry for your own success??
maybe i should because i would have been the happiest person after your mom, your dad, and maybe your love...

true friends are hardy found..
enemy are easily made of..
but if your enemy was your best friend, then you should have hoping that you have never tell him your  shame story ever...
but..
if your best friend was your enemy, then you should be happy because he will be the best person to know what is your weakness and will try to lick your weakness in shape..



I should thank god because He had given me alot of friends...
friends with a lot of stories in it...
stories that acquires me with what I should do and the don'ts..

friends...


friends are always by our side...

BEST FRIENDS