Sunday, December 18, 2011

hard.... it is too hard.

this life is so damn fucking hard... mencarut!! lantaklah!!!
nauzubillah......

woke up in morning, thinking of that person....
while eating, my mind fly over to him...
reading books, i remember of him...

watching movies, makes me miss him.
the phone... i always waiting for him to call me...
when the phone ringing, i hope that it is him sending me sms or calling me.

owh, my heart, my brain, my soul are always thinking, remembering, missing and loving him.
but he does nover knew it.
all he knows is to hurt my feelings and make me like this....
fake...
and trying to lie to everybody, and also myself.


can i take it anymore?

can i?

who can help me?


the answer is lie on me and with my patient and willingness only, i can forget you...

you are not a good guy,
but i don't know why... why i fall in love with you...
maybe we were not meant to be together and this happened to us, because you are not good enough for me.