Saturday, December 17, 2011

smile..... :)

smile as long you can smile....

never cry... but it wouldn't make you feel okay... so, please cry as you pleased to...

laugh, please laugh as long as you can laugh.. never say never to happiness because we will never know when we will be as happy as the happy moment....

why should i do all those stupid things for you?

it is because i love you more and even when you leave me, i still love you....

but now, i have to learn to keep the faulty feeling aside and pretending that i hate you...


hatred, why it should exist? it is not a good feeling. it make me feel even worsen.

love... sometimes make me lost in my world... it make me wondering when we can be together, do all of funny and romantics thing together...

owh... damn it!! i miss you so much that i can't tell anybody except myself...

you know what? i hate that i love you... hatred and love, both of them make me sick...